Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Yay! Halloween is here. One of my favorite holidays. David's excited to go trick or treating tonight, he all ready wants to wear his costume. He's going to be the Transformer Bumble Bee. He likes Bumble Bee. I was a big Transformer kid and I think I passed it on to David. :) Well I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween. Here's a few pages of past Halloween costumes of David. I'll take some pictures tonight and make more to show.
1. David's first Halloween. He was only 10 days old. I used a quick page from Kristen Aagard. David was Tigger.
2. David was I believe 3yrs and was playing with some other costumes and liked the jester costume. He was actually Spider Man for this Halloween.
3. This was last years Halloween. David was 4yrs. He's a ninja. For this page and #2 I used "happy halloween' Kit by Kezcreates at SBF


0 comments: